Tuesday, July 18, 2006

3 Months Old Day!


Hooray for our big boy. He turned three months old yesterday! It's so exciting to see all the skills he's learned since he was born. He can grab onto the handle of a dangle toy and pull the handle to activate the music. To celebrate his special day we met up with our friends the Ludtkes, Jessens and Kims at Bar Abilene for dinner. The Kims live in the greater Oakland area, and we hadn't seen them since their wedding a year ago Memorial Day. Ray let me try his mashed plantains. Yum! I probably wouldn't have dared order it myself since I'm not sure that I've ever tasted plantains, but it was really good. If anyone has a good recipe, feel free to email it to me.

Erik's grandparents have a great picture of Erik in his blue outfit he wore to the wedding a couple weeks ago. It's not from a digi camera, so I'll have to try to figure out a way to get it posted here. In the meantime, here's a picture of Erik in his new onsie from his Mormor.

Erik's 3 Month Day weigh in: 15 pounds.

No comments: