Saturday, September 23, 2006

Sitting Up

That's right. Erik has been doing brief wobbly sitting for a couple weeks. I would sit behind him and catch him every few seconds. It wasn't that fun because I couldn't really interact with him much. Yesterday he cleared the hurdle. It's so fun because now I can sit in front of him and we can play. Please feel free to mute your computer if you find my narration as irritating as I do.



Last night we went to Dulono's for pizza and bluegrass. We met some friends of mine from before I met Joe. Some people I hadn't seen in a year and a half. Others I hadn't seen in three to five years! It was very fun. They took turns holding Erik so Joe and I could eat. Erik didn't seem to enjoy this as much as he used to. I'm hoping this is because it was getting close to his bedtime, and not because he's developing stranger anxiety.

Erik's sleeping took a sharp turn for the worse Thursday night. Suddenly, he didn't want to go to sleep on his own and he woke up for two night feedings. I was hoping it was a fluke but he did the exact same thing last night. sigh.

No comments: