Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Morfar

Erik received a visit from his Morfar (my dad) this weekend. Morfar enjoyed watching Erik sit and stand. It doesn't sound very exciting but it really is fun! We went to Zelo, downtown Minneapolis for dinner Saturday night. It was pretty fancy but Erik did well. We took turns walking around with him and received compliments from a couple servers. One thought he was very well behaved and the other thought he was very cute. We think he's both.

We went to baby story time at the library Monday morning. It was super fun. The children's librarian is great. Very enthusiastic and goofy. Ok, kind of a dork, but in a good way, like me! I figure, if you aren't willing to embrace your inner goofball, why are you working with kids? Anyway, I just wish I had written down the names of the books we read. Oh well.

Ok, I've been trying for a while now to upload pictures, but am having a hard time. I'll have to try again later.

No comments: