Sunday, September 17, 2006

Hello strangers

Hey, it's been a while! Erik enjoyed a visit from Mormor Gayle Tuesday through Thursday. They were able to spend lots of quality time together as she babysat while I worked either out of the home or in the home. When I was at home, I felt like I was running around like a crazy person, doing things like laundry. I kept asking her, "Are you ok hanging out with Erik for ten more minutes so I can, ..." And she of course kept saying yes. Then my friend Beth called and invited me to go shopping. So I actually left the house and went to upscale shops and bought some nice pants that weren't from Target. It was pretty amazing.

Today was the baptism of Beth's daughter Alley. In honor of the special occasion we dressed Erik in a suit and tie. Just kidding. He did wear a button down shirt and an argyle sweater vest though. We saw another baby at church, and a toddler at the baptismal party wearing button down shirts and argyle sweater vests. It was just that kind of day, I guess.

No comments: