Sunday, August 13, 2006

Long John Lindell

Erik has become too long for his three to six month clothes. He has so many cute outfits that it is sad to put them away. His torso is very long but not his legs, so t-shirts and pants are ok, but anything that is one piece is too short. We ordered some onsie extenders but they don't work on his rompers. Hmm. We just measured him and Erik is 25 inches which is pretty average for four months. He was so long when he was born, I was hoping he'd be very tall. I guess we'll just have to wait and see!

I went through his drawer of clothes and took out some three month clothes that I couldn't bear to put away in June. It's been meaningful to think about who gave us each item. There were three adorable rompers that were given to him by my very dear co-worker, Carolyn. She passed away today after a valiant fight with cancer. She will be deeply missed by all who knew her.

No comments: