Thursday, July 24, 2008

Ditto

I had a little adventure today. Erik doesn't particularly like getting dressed. This morning I got his shirt on, but he was resisting the diaper and asked to go "bare". (We read the comics together this morning and he was quite taken with this one) I told him it would be ok to air out for a while, and let him run off. I turn around and he's run out the front door and onto our step! So I bring him in, 'lock' the screen door (I thought) and he runs out again, this time running down the sidewalk! I was torn between running after him, which would make him run faster and hoping he'd come back on his own. He came back, and it was hilarious. Of course, not only was he almost naked, but his face and hands were also covered in green marker. Boys.

2 comments:

Joe Lindell said...

I can see why there are no photos associated with this blog entry....

Anne said...

Well, I do think the cartoon link pretty much covers the visual.