Monday, January 11, 2010

Little Stinker!

Most of the time, Adin is a great one for sharing. He'll share candy, fruit, almost anything. Today we went to the grocery store after dropping Erik off at school. Cub has free cookies for kids. Adin often can't finish his, so I get to have a taste. Today they had M&M cookies and he named the colors, licked the candy, took the occasional nibble of the cookie. After a while, he told me he was all done. I asked if I could have a bite. "Noooo." Could I have a nibble? "Noooo." I picked up a bottle of hand soap, and Adin said again that he was all done with the cookie and held it out to me. Before I could stop the cart, reach and take his cookie, he'd dropped it on the floor so he could pick up the soap! I was so frustrated that I could have had the rest of his cookie if he'd only waited a moment longer! Oh well. The last thing I need is a delicious M&M cookie!

No comments: