Monday, December 21, 2009

Christmas Program

The program went well. The 3 and 4 year olds decorated puppets to carry during "Los Posadas", the walking from inn to inn, asking for a room. Then they stood up front and sang "Away in a Manger". It was super cute. Erik did the actions and sang. A friend who was sitting closer to him than I was told Joe that Erik was even fairly on pitch. My favorite part may have been when he saw me sitting with my Kindergarteners and called out, "Mama!"

Adin was not impressed enough with his brother's performance to stay in worship. He went down to the nursery. He must be about to go through a growth spurt because he is eating like a football player. It's very funny. We'll give him a toddler sized plate of food. He'll eat it, then point to various things on the table saying, "more more". I'm pretty sure he ate more than any one of us at dinner tonight.

No comments: