Sunday, October 11, 2009

Church doings

When I got in the car to drive home from church I said either scenario A had happened in the car or scenario B. Joe said, "A". Adin piped up from the backseat, "B". Whenever he sees letters he says "B" (or maybe he's saying P, it's hard to tell).

Then Erik suggested we swing by the pizza store and pick up a pepperoni pizza, or maybe cheeseroni.

I'm very excited about the last couple weeks of church. At some point last year we decided that Erik was too hard to entertain in church and he started going to the nursery every week. Last week he saw the drum set was out and he wanted to stay. He was mesmerized during the music and I was able to entertain him during the quieter sections of the service. He's not that interested in drawing but when I pull out an activity sheet during church it's able to keep him engrossed enough to last the service. Yay!

No comments: