Saturday, August 25, 2012

Good thinking, Adin

I checked out some chapter books to bring with us to Norway.  Two were Mary Poppins (not the first volume, but the second and fourth, I believe) and two were Moomin.  We ended up reading, "Moomin Midsummer Madness."  It was a very trippy book.  Maybe if we had read the first Moomin book we would have understood better, but it was very odd.  Joe and I frequently commented on how strange the story was, and after a few days Adin said, "Well, it is called Madness". 

Today we test drove a couple cars.  First we drove a lovely pastel green Sequoia, then a very dull colored Camry.  Unrelated to the wisdom of the two car choices, Joe and I agreed that the Camry we were driving was very boring, based on color.  Adin piped up from the backseat, "Maybe you could paint it a more beautiful color."  I told him that was some excellent problem solving.

No comments: