Sunday, April 28, 2013

Baseball! Wait, I already said that.

Joe took Erik to the first Little League meeting today.  They divided the kids into teams.  Erik has a school friend and a neighbor on his team, so I'm pretty excited about having people I know to talk to at the practices and games.  Erik said that at the meeting they already taught him some new things about catching and hitting.  While they were at LL, I took Adin to the park and practiced hitting off his T ball Tee.  We saw a neighbor in his yard with his mom on the way, invited them to join us, and they did!  St. Louis Park has such a small town feel to me.  As soon as the temperatures rose to the 60s, the neighbors all came out and it's great to see everyone working in their yards and playing in the alley again.

No comments: